Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Skin Myth - All women over 35 need foundation




Hi Ladies,


I don't know about you, but I'm not a big makeup person... Never have been. But as I get older, I am constantly being told that I should be wearing foundation because it helps to protect the skin... This didn't sound right to me so I decided to check this out... And this is what I found...

The reality: "Foundation ages women!" says Dr. Rodan in an article in Ladies Home Journal. It settles into fine lines and large pores, and can give a mask-like finish unless the shade is perfectly matched to your skin. The doctors' advice (which they themselves follow): Skip foundation, and concentrate on getting your skin in fabulous shape so you won't need it.

I hope this helped you as much as it has helped me.


With Sweet Goodness,
Shermaine

No comments:

Post a Comment