Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Procrastination


Hey Everyone!

As you notice, it's been a few days since I've posted my last blog entry. I have been saying for days that I had to do this, but I have procrastinated. And since that is something all of us do, I figured it would be a great topic! So...

As I sit today and ponder this topic, I think of all of the things I could have accomplished in my life had I not said... I'll do it tomorrow and kept saying it. And 1000 tomorrows have come and gone and it's still not done. We encourage family members or friends to take care of their health and listen to them say, I'll start eating right tomorrow... or I'll stop smoking after this last pack... but tomorrow never comes and the worse sometimes occur. These are extreme instances I will admit, but think back on all of the things you said you would do many "tomorrows" ago. How would your life have changed had you just done it? Are you a person who wanted to finish college, but said you wanted to wait til your children are old enough... And now your children have finished college?? You get the point. It's NEVER too late to achieve your goals or to DECIDE on a goal and start working on it.. Don't let ANYONE tell you that! You may not be able to go back and get those old "tomorrows" back, but you can learn from them and work to create a fabulous and productive TODAY!

Today... Let's stop saying "I'll do it tomorrow". Let's live each day like there was no tomorrow. If you are an entrepreneur, make that contact call TODAY. If you wait till tomorrow, your competition may have beat you to the punch!

Tell someone you love them... TODAY! Start working on your dream... TODAY! Start living the best life you can... TODAY!

With Sweet Goodness,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment