Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Avocado Butter - My personal choice


Ok... I've taken the hiatus... Gotten myself relatively healthy again... But now it's time to get back to business...

I know it's been a long time, but I know you haven't forgotten that I suffer from Eczema. It was my reason for starting my company The Body Patisserie (which look for changes from that very soon)... Well I wanted to let you in on what is my personal preference in skin moisturizing. Avocado Butter...

Avocado Butter comes from the flesh of the avocado fruit. It is is rich in vitamins E, A and D, unsaturated fatty acids and lecithin, all of which are beneficial to your general health and especially to that of your skin. Its a little heavy, but eczema suffers like myself generally have very dry skin so it works for us.
Want to see how great it is? Right before bed, rub pure avocado butter on your hands and then place them in cotton gloves. I guarantee in the morning, your hands will be "baby's bottom" smooth.

Give it a try.
With Sweet Goodness,
Shermaine

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shermaine! So glad to hear you're feeling better. Your post about vitamin D helped me tremendously, thanks for caring enough to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm so happy that the post helped. Stay Well...

    ReplyDelete